About the Role
Gee Communications are looking to expand our growing Fire and Security division of the Business, we are now seeking an enthusiastic, innovative, and dynamic multi-disciplined fire and security service/installation engineer, duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Install/Commission our wide range of Fire and Security equipment including, Fire and Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV, Door Entry.
• Maintenance of Fire and Security Systems.
• Complete company paperwork on time.
• Participate in 24-hours on call rota.
We are looking for someone who has the drive and enthusiasm to learn new skills within the Fire and Security industry and provide excellent customer service to our clients. Our ideal Candidate has:
• Experience of Addressable and conventional Fire systems
• Experience of analogue and IP CCTV systems
• Experience of Intruder and Access Control systems
• Drive and enthusiasm to learn on the job and participate in delivering projects efficiently.
• Full UK driving license
• A multi skilled background with a minimum 3 years’ experience in the fire and security industry.
A little about us:
Gee Communications Ltd offers a wide range of services from Design and Installation to Maintenance and Technical support, which allows us to provide a one stop shop to our customers.
This is further enhanced by a 24/7 52-week emergency call out service which includes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line support.
Terry Gee, Managing Director of Gee Communications has commented that "the success of the company is purely due to the good relationships it has with its clients, focus on being a maintenance provider, flexibility and honesty, having the qualities to provide a range of engineering solutions”.
Successful completion of several ongoing projects with the growing reputation of Gee Communications, supported by the firm reputations of key staff has seen our client base expand significantly since our inception.
Gee Communications are capable of delivering both "On Rail" and "Off Rail" engineering works, required by your business.
With our headquarters based in Cardiff, we are able to cover a wide geographical area of both Wales and the further expanses of the UK.